My friend broettonavarro created such list (also my other friend FrogsterPL copied this idea) and I thought I'll create something similar (hope you don't mind Broetto ). There's not much to brag, I have very little experience behind the wheel.
Basing on their journals, I'll divide the list on account of mileage, I'll also add vehicles which I drove sitting on someone's lap (when I was a child) and steering only, with engine turned off, being pushed.
Now, since I have a driving license, this list is going to 'revive'.
- added: VW Sharan, VW Polo, VW Crafter.
- Clark forklift moved to "Driven for more than 5km" category.
Driven for more than 5km:
- Nissan Micra (K12) - driving school and examination centre cars.
- Clark CGP30 '95 - company forklift. Obviously, it's totally different than driving a passenger car - automatic transmission (there's only a lever with the use of which you choose to drive forward, backward or neutral, nothing more - but there's also a sort of 'clutch' pedal). Rear wheels are turning and there's very small turning circle, so you need a while to get used to it. You can also say the fuel tank is replaceable - it's just an LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) cylinder mounted in the back. I'll try to take a photo of it some day.
- Volkswagen Sharan 1.8T '98 - company car. First time I was driving a company car to a building site. Also my speed record so far - 130 km/h on a freeway. Not a bad car, quite powerful.
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 '98 - company car. Another trip to a building site. Nice car, quite dynamic despite it has such a small engine, but it's lightweight. Too short gearbox for long trips outside the city. It has no power steering what can be quite tiring.
Driven for 1-5km:
- Fiat Uno 1.4 i.e. '00 - the first car I've driven completely on my own. My friend's parents' former car. What can I say, I'll never forget that first drive
- Suzuki Samurai - friend's car. At the moment I was driving it, the car was in the process of restoration - it didn't have few windows and boot/trunk lid, but its owner (my friend) couldn't resist a small ride.
- Opel Corsa C - car that belonged to my automotive college. It was a very interesting and challenging drive - there was a competition at school I participated in and one of tasks was to complete a small course. The trial consisted of a slalom, narrow parking place, then slalom on reverse gear and narrow parking place in reverse gear. Considering my poor experience behind the wheel (at that time it was the third car I've ever driven on my own) and the fact I completed it (I had the worst time tho), I was pretty happy.
- FSO Polonez Atu 1.6 GLI - during my apprenticeship at the vehicle inspection station attached to my automotive college. The first car I was directing at the service pit. Nothing difficult.
- Ford Fiesta Mk.IV - also during my apprenticeship at the inspection station.
- Daewoo Lanos - as above.
- Daewoo Tico SX - as above.
- Fiat Doblò 1.9D - company car, I was just moving it.
- Volkswagen Crafter 2.0 TDI '11 - company car, as above.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 308 CDI '02 - company car, I just had to back it up at the building site.
- JLG 2646ES - very untypical vehicle in this list. It's a... scissor lift (aerial work platform). www.skladskoe.net/sites/defaul… I was operating it at the building site for few hours.
- TCM forklift - I don't remember the model. It had Diesel engine. Our Clark forklift was broken and we had this as a replacement.
- Toyota forklift - I don't know the model, because there's totally nothing written on this forklift - I couldn't even find the nameplate! It's also a replacement for Clark. Uses LPG fuel.
Engine off, being pushed:
- Polski Fiat 126p 'Colo' lew-gtr.deviantart.com/art/Col… - during my apprentice at the car service attached to my automotive college.
- Daewoo Lanos - as above.
Driving on someone's lap in the childhood:
- FSO Polonez SLE (MR89) - my cousin's car. I'll never forget that ride. First car I have ever driven, I was six years old, as far as I remember. Because of my excitation, I've almost driven into the bushes.
- Ursus C-330 - the tractor. The driver was my dad's friend, our neighbor. After some works in the field with my dad and him (I was accompaning), he took me on his lap and gave me the wheel for a while. The second drive in my life.